JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for motivated, hard-working, energetic people that can keep up in a fast-pace industry. ETS is headquartered in Palm Beach, Florida with 14 offices nationally. The culture at ETS is focused on positivity with attention to customer service, quality, and proactive growth of its family and corporation.
PROJECT ENGINEER – ENERGY
Project Engineers use their expertise in reviewing and evaluating construction documents to calculate energy usage for 179D and 45L Energy Studies. They work in conjunction with the client, the sales team, and the rest of the Energy Department to formulate an accurate, timely analysis of the project. The 45L service require site visits to verify and gather information.
- Perform energy modeling for 179D Tax Deduction and 45L Tax Credit purposes.
- Reviews architectural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical plans, with building specifications to evaluate energy efficiency in comparison to ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC Standards.
- Collect and analyze document data related to energy usage in the categories of HVAC, building envelope, and lighting.
- Calculate building areas and analyze energy modeling data for accuracy.
- Prepare job specification forms and reports for building models, such as heating and cooling system upgrades, lighting fixtures installed, insulation ratings, glazing values, etc.
- Perform 45L site inspections that require blower door and duct blaster testing with company provided field equipment.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field; and a Certified RESNET Home Energy Rater license.
- Knowledge of ASHRAE 90.1, Energy Star, and IECC Standards
- Experience with Trane TRACE 700 and REM/Rate energy modeling software
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, PDF-editing, and AutoCAD or other drafting software
- Ability to multitask on numerous project portfolios in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to write reports; business correspondence; respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public; and effectively present information and data.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to travel for field inspections, which may include: climbing stairs and ladders, crawling, kneeling, standing, traveling by plane and car, and being outdoors for extended periods, etc.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital/Content Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP Marketing as an individual contributor and part of the marketing team. The position will require the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads
- Regularly create and optimize marketing content including email, websites, blog posts, social posts, social ads and retarget marketing
- Work with marketing team to produce content (e.g. case studies, videos, blog posts, etc.)
- Review Google Analytics and Google Search Console for insights and improvements
- Perform conversion rate and cost per conversion analysis
- SEM: Increase distribution and brand awareness through digital, social and partner advertising
- SEO: Improve domain authority with keyword optimization and backlinks
- Work with stakeholders to improve social media following and engagement
- Use analytics to understand competitive market, measure and make recommendations
Critical success factors
- Current knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, channels and platforms to keep us ahead of the competition
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords and WordPress
- Share and implement ideas and innovation around digital integrated marketing strategies
- Ability to execute digital strategy with minimal oversight
- Reportable growth in KPIs and overall brand awareness
- Experience with basic digital marketing activities – SEO, SEM, online advertising, email marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and other social tools/channels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in B2B technology and growing online presence
Please send resumes to email@example.com