The Hidden Treasures Program
An Innovative Assessment Program Designed to Boost your Profitability
Studies indicate that 83% of real estate owners miss out on energy deductions and other specialty tax incentives available on their qualified properties.
We can help your clients take advantage of these incentives and assist them with future projects as well. When you offer this service to your clients, your firm’s advisory value increases exponentially as does the related client loyalty.
The goal of the Hidden Treasures program is to generate substantial income for accounting by analyzing your clients’ depreciation schedules. Discover significant hidden treasures buried in your clients’ real estate investments!
Since the Energy Policy Act of 2005 (EPAct) was enacted, Engineered Tax Services (ETS) has been at the forefront of the energy accreditation and related tax benefits field. Our LEED Accredited Professional designation strengthens and adds depth to the ETS experience. We offer a measurable dynamic to increase your return on investment and improve efficiencies whether through LEED or through additional creative energy efficiencies – all with the goal of reducing operating expenses and obtaining additional tax deductions or credits.
The Beauty of the Hidden Treasures Assessment Program is that you can:
- Create a new revenue stream
- Obtain new clients
- Solidify existing relationships
- Enhance your reputation
- Improve your firm’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
How Does it Work?
ETS works with accounting firm’s Managing Partner(s) to identify clients for the following tax opportunities:
Commercial property owners can utilize cost segregation on properties that have been owned for up to 20 years, as well as new purchases.
Commercial Property owners that have more than $5,000,000 in new capitalized items in the past 10 years
1. Commercial property owners that have recently replaced Lighting or HVAC on their property
2. Commercial Property owners that are building a new buildings
3. Architects that have public projects
4. Engineers that have public projects
5. Design/Build Construction Co.’s that have public projects
Software, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, companies that have Scientists or Engineers on staff
Any company with $1M or more in Exports – Products or services
1. Meet with partners and/or account managers to review the identified opportunities
2. Schedule group seminars for clients in each category
3. Meet with individual clients to review the opportunities
4. Engage the client for identified opportunities
5. Provide services to maximize the opportunities
6. Present the report results
Energy Certification Studies
As real estate owners, your clients may qualify for a tax benefit of up to $1.80 per square foot for improving the energy efficiency of existing buildings or designing high efficiency new buildings (as stated in the 2005 Energy Policy Act, extended through December 31, 2013). Our engineers will assess your clients’ eligibility, explain the IRS guidelines, and guide them through the certification process.
We have provided thousands of the highest quality energy tax certifications since 2005. Handling hundreds of energy certifications every month, we have perfected the process by working closely with the IRS on a regular basis.
We welcome the opportunity to explore the tremendous return on investment your firm’s participation in the Hidden Treasures program may yield. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a complimentary presentation.
Contact us to learn more about the Hidden Treasures program at 561-253-6640 or email us here.
Download this flyer on CPA Monetization: