Government Affairs Services
When you're in business, the government is your partner; at ETS we strive to make that partnership most beneficial to you and your stakeholders.
Legislative and regulatory pressure is becoming more prevalent around the globe, which increases a company’s compliance obligations and jeopardizes its license to operate. Managing political risk is a growing imperative for effective corporate governance and business planning.
ETS combines public policy, capital markets and sector-specific expertise to offer a unique capability for clients operating at the critical intersection between business and government.
- Legislative representation and monitoring
- Opportunity Zone guidance
- Development of communications strategy and oversight of plan implementation
- Agency representation
- Communications coordination, including public relations, media strategy, press placement, and media training
- Assistance in drafting bills and amendments
- Public Relations consulting
- Presentation Training for legislative hearings, public testimony, and agency meetings
- Government funding of grants, loans, and tax credits
- Local, State, Federal tax efficiencies and
- Securing Government Contracts