Government Affairs Services
As a business owner, it is critical to stay abreast of legislative and regulatory changes that affect your tax and compliance obligations. In fact, managing political risk is a growing imperative for effective corporate governance and business planning. At Engineered Tax Services, we provide government affairs consulting services to monitor federal and state action that could have an impact on your business interests.
ETS combines public policy, capital markets and sector-specific expertise to offer a unique capability for clients operating at the critical intersection between business and government.
Our Government Affairs services include:
- Legislative representation and monitoring
- Guidance on Opportunity Zones
- Development of communications strategy and oversight of plan implementation
- Agency representation
- Communications coordination, including public relations, media strategy, press placement and media training
- Assistance in drafting bills and amendments
- Public relations consulting
- Presentation training for legislative hearings, public testimony and agency meetings
- Education on government funding of grants, loans and tax credits
- Federal, state and local tax efficiencies
- Securing government contracts
To learn more about how ETS can assist you with government affairs consulting services, please complete the form below or contact us at (800) 236-6519.