We provide engineering based specialty tax advisory services to CPA firms and their clients including:
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Tangible Property Repair Regulations
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Construction Tax and Energy Planning
- 179D Energy Tax Incentives
- Reserve Studies
- Renewable Energy Credits
The benefits of adding these specialty tax services to your firm include:
- Creating new revenue stream
- Obtaining new clients
- Solidifying existing relationships
- Enhancing your reputation
- Improving your firm’s positioning in the marketplace
- Lowering operating costs on rentals (and consequently increase value of properties)
- Easy access to valuable advice on lowering energy costs and improving efficiency
Let ETS provide a preliminary review of your property at no cost or obligation, and provide you with an estimate of immediate cash benefits and long term savings.
[box]ETS WORKS WITH YOUR FIRM TO:
1. Meet with your team to identify opportunities.
2. Schedule client presentations.
3. Meet with clients to review the opportunities in a team consulting approach.
4. Engage the client through the CPA firm for identified opportunities.
5. Present the results report, implement an action plan.
6. Provide niche energy tax services to maximize opportunities and win new engagements.
7. ETS is also a continuing professional education provider, approved to deliver CPE training sessions approved by NASBA and other organizations for dynamic events.[/box]