Our CPA and Accounting Firm partners recognize the value in providing value added specialty tax services as a significant revenue source. The national accounting firms have all created separate value added entities structured to offer fee-based services and, until recently, have established commission-based subsidiaries. Our program offers similar capabilities and strategies for generating revenue, new prospects, and niche business development opportunities.
We provide engineering based specialty tax advisory services to CPA and Accounting firms and their clients. See our specialized tax services below:
Specialty Tax Services
- Cost Segregation Studies
- R&D Tax Credits
- Tangible Property Repair Regulations
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Construction Tax and Energy Planning
- 179D Energy Tax Deduction
- Reserve Studies
- Renewable Energy Credits
The benefits of adding these specialty tax services to your firm include:
- Creating new revenue stream
- Obtaining new clients
- Solidifying existing relationships
- Enhancing your reputation
- Improving your firm’s positioning in the marketplace
- Lowering operating costs on rentals (and consequently increase value of properties)
- Easy access to valuable advice on lowering energy costs and improving efficiency
Let ETS provide a preliminary review of your property at no cost or obligation, and provide you with an estimate of immediate cash benefits and long term savings.
How Our Services Are Different Than Other Specialty Tax Firms We:
- Meet with your team to identify opportunities.
- Schedule client presentations.
- Meet with clients to review the opportunities in a team consulting approach.
- Engage the client through the CPA firm for identified opportunities.
- Present the results report, implement an action plan.
- Provide niche energy tax services to maximize opportunities and win new engagements.
- ETS is also a continuing professional education provider, approved to deliver CPE training sessions approved by NASBA and other organizations for dynamic events.
Call Engineered Tax Services to arrange a free no-obligation consultation at 800-236-6519. If it is appropriate, we will set a meeting with the right people in your firm to answer all your questions and create a strategic plan that fits your needs.