R&D TAX CREDITS FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
Software developers often do not realize that they are eligible for the Research & Development (R&D) tax credit. The R&D tax credit allows companies to realize tax savings, increase cash flow and stay competitive in the marketplace. Many of the qualifying activities are considered day-to-day operations for these companies. However, software developers are typically very good candidates for this incentive.
The benefits can be significant and are efficient to realize through our services. The R&D tax credit can provide a hidden but immediate source of cash for software developers from prior years, plus a significant reduction to current and future years' federal and state tax liabilities.
Typical Qualifying Activities | R&D Tax Credits For Software Developers
- Designing and developing the structural software architecture
- Programming software source code
- Establishing electronic interfaces and functional relationships between various software modules
- Conducting requirements, domain, software elements, or scope analysis for a new functional software enhancement
- Evaluating and establishing functional specifications
- Conducting unit, integration, functional, performance, and regression testing
- Compiling and testing source code
- Develop ing new or improved technologies
We have a dedicated team providing R&D tax credit services to software developers and have assisted in over $300 million in federal and state R&D tax credit claims across the country.
Speak with a R&D Tax Credit Specialist Today!
More On R & D Tax Credits
R & D Related Videos