When you are choosing a specialty tax provider, you must consider if they will do their due diligence. At Engineered Tax Services, we do that and way more. As you begin your search for a firm, consider the items below.
Speciality Tax Services Provider That Goes The Extra Mile.
Engineered Tax Services is a licensed engineering firm. As such, we do not compete with CPA firms, we partner with them to offer detailed and comprehensive engineering reports to ensure the highest level of compliance and protection against IRS review. Engineered Tax Services has account representatives who are not merely sales professionals, but rather people who serve as your “quarterback” to provide a single, knowledgeable, point of contact.
- At Engineered Tax Services, we offer a full range of specialty tax services including cost segregation, R&D tax credits, repair regulation compliance, and energy incentives. That includes state, local, utility, and federal rebates, credits, and deductions to ensure that clients have the best service, and don’t miss out on valuable opportunities, all under one roof.
- The team at ETS strives to create a reciprocal strategic partnership with firms across the country for expanding service offerings, increasing client retention and competitive advantage, as well as driving new opportunities to your door
Why Choose Engineered Tax Services
Engineered Tax Services tax attorneys, engineers, and scientists are the leading experts that have performed millions of these tax services over the past decades. ETS, through these services, has generated billions of dollars in the United States stimulus that has impacted millions of jobs in our country.
Julio Gonzalez, Founder & CEO at ETS worked in Washington D.C. with our country’s Senate, Congress, Administration, and Treasury playing an instrumental role in passing tax reform with a focus on small business growth.
When You Work With The Tax Experts At ETS, You Get:
- Over 100+ years of combined experience
- Fully circular 230 compliant
- Experience from Fortune 100 companies to our great small businesses
- Broad service offerings to maximize client ROI
- Completing over 200 engineering studies monthly
- ETS employees – the top tax attorneys, CPAs, engineers, scientists, Congressmen, and
- Senators in the United States to deliver the best benefits in compliance with IRS standards
For a free consultation, please call (800) 236-6519.