Is your business ready for Grant Services?
Get started by filling out a short pre-qualification assessment and let us guide you throughout the process
Welcome to Our Comprehensive Grant Services
Unlocking the potential of grant funding for your project can be a game-changer. It's not about the type of project you have, but about finding the perfect match between your initiative and the grant funding available.
That's where we come in. Our expertise lies in researching and matching your project with the right funding opportunities, leading to successful outcomes. At Engineered Tax Services, we specialize in making federal, state and private grant funding accessible to all qualified small and mid-size businesses. Our mission is to help you create social and public value using these funds.
Is My Project Ready for Grant Funding?
Yes, when you have the following:
- Documented site control of your physical space or real estate project
- Conceptual drawings or renderings of the physical space
- Full project description or business plan
- Professionally prepared budget of the company and of the project
- The following are great candidates to consider grant funding:
- Developing a physical space or real estate project
- Certified minority owned businesses
- Scaled non-profits looking for operational funds
What is Grant Services?
Partnering with ETS Grant Services
Grant Services Preparation & Readiness
ETS Grant Services Process & Pricing
What are grants?
Grants are a type of funding provided by the government and private entities that do not require a payback by the grant recipient. In seeking grant funding it is important to remember this type of capital is typically based on the goods or services providing a public benefit.
Government grant funding is an essential economic tool used to help financially support ideas, projects, and businesses that intend to create social and public value through the use of these dollars.
In private grant funding the intent for use of funds is at the sole discretion of the grant funder.
Who is eligible for Grants?
|Federal Grants||State/Local Grants||Private Grants|
|Public Housing Organizations||√||√||√|
Why use grant dollars as part of your capital stack?
In most cases grant funding…
- Delivers more favorable terms to the business owner over loans, credit cards, etc.
- Does not require a business owner to give up equity in exchange for funding
- Offers a more diversified capital stack
- Can be paired as matching funds to secure additional funding, increasing the overall dollars to the business
- Do not need to be paid back
Grant Funding Resources
Explore the following trusted sources to find potential grant funding opportunities:
How ETS Assists Securing Grant Funding for Your Project?
While grant funding is meant to be accessible to everyone it is an extremely time consuming and detailed process, below are some of the steps ETS Grant Services will take to help secure funding
- Search multiple databases (federal, state, local, private) to find the grants your business and projects are qualified to apply
- Select the appropriate opportunities, in some cases you will have to submit a Letter of Intent before you are invited to apply
- Apply - include any documentation required of the grant such as business outline, project details, financials, additional support, etc
- This process can require a back and forth with the funding opportunity until all required documentation is received
- Be sure to include wording and references that are of importance to the funding source
- Many of these grants are highly competitive so having as much advocacy and support as possible is important
- Remain diligent in following up about the status of your application - funding cycles and requirements may change - you’ll want to remain diligent in following this process for every grant you apply to
- Follow up about why your project is best positioned to receive the funding
- Once awarded you will need to follow the funding process to take in the funds
- Keep detailed records of how funding is used
- Submit detailed reports on use of funds, status of the project. Depending on the business or the project this can be a multi-year process
Grant Projects We Specialize In
We assist in securing grants for manufacturing projects that create jobs and produce US-based products. This includes building manufacturing facilities and adaptive reuse projects. Our team understands the nuances of manufacturing grants and can help you navigate the application process to maximize your chances of success.
Our services extend to securing funding for distribution centers that work hand-in-hand with manufacturing. We can help identify potential grant opportunities for your distribution center, whether you're looking to expand, upgrade equipment or improve your operations.
We help secure grants for new technologies intended for commercialization, particularly those in the early stages of development. Partnering with a university can be a beneficial strategy in this area. Our team is well-versed in the requirements of SBIR grants and can help you prepare a compelling application.
We work with healthcare facilities in rural or low-income areas, VA clinics and assisted living facilities. Securing grants for healthcare and assisted living projects can be challenging, with high demand and long waitlists. But we're here to help! Our team can identify relevant grant opportunities and provide guidance on crafting competitive applications to help fund your important work.
We know meaningful education programs—from tutoring to sports—require adequate funding. That's why we're here to help nonprofits and schools find and secure grants for impactful initiatives benefiting students. Our team is dedicated to connecting you with funding for the programs that make a difference.
Recreational facilities should nurture community bonding and wellbeing. Unfortunately, limited budgets often curtail plans. We partner with organizations to pinpoint available grants to fund that new park, gymnasium or playground.
Everyone deserves shelter and purpose. That motivates us to help organizations secure grants fulfilling housing needs, whether constructing tiny home villages or upgrading senior facilities. We know grants exist; let us find them. Partnering with us means not letting funding challenges stop vital housing and training projects benefiting lives.
From hydroponics to cattle farms and ranches, we help secure grants for a variety of agricultural initiatives. Our team has a deep understanding of the agriculture sector and can help you navigate the grant application process.
We work with all departments of municipalities, including police, fire, emergency medical services, city and county. We also assist with clean water, sustainability, environmental and LEED-certified energy projects. Our team is experienced in working with municipalities and can help you identify and apply for relevant grants.
Get Started Today With Our Grant Application Assistance
Whether you're developing a physical space, a certified minority-owned business, a scaled non-profit looking for operational funds or any other business with a social benefit component, we're here to help you access qualified funds and increase impact. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can assist with your grant needs.
Download: Grant Services Flyer
eTax NewsRoom: Recent Articles
In the demanding world of logistics, where every cent counts, cash flow optimization is crucial. Sure, it's essential to trim expenses and enhance efficiency, but …
The IRS issued a notice on Thursday, September 14, 2023 advising taxpayers that a temporary moratorium has been placed on the processing of Employee Retention …
The Highlights Why It Matters While this notice doesn't overhaul the R&D tax credit system, it does provides valuable clarification for companies engaged in research …
Running an agricultural business these days often feels like a juggling act. Between managing employees, maintaining equipment, keeping up with regulations and actually growing crops …