Are you looking for ways to help your business and gain significant tax benefits? Well, Engineered Tax Services (ETS) can help you. That’s because ETS brings specialty tax engineering services to mainstream America.
ETS offers valuable services to CPA firms to:
- Reduce taxes for clients who own real estate
- Create new revenue streams for the firm
- Attract new, more desirable clients to the firm
- Educate CPAs, property owners, and the community
- Leverage capital investment
- Provide community service
- Promote energy conservation
The CPA profession as a whole recognizes that providing value-added tax services represents a significant revenue source. The national accounting firms have all created separate value-added entities structured to offer fee-based services and, until recently, have established commission-based subsidiaries. Our program offers similar capabilities.
How Does ETS Do It?
We provide engineering based specialty tax advisory services to CPA firms and their clients including:
- Cost Segregation Reports
- Tangible Property Regs – Capitalization vs. Deductions
- Disposition Studies
- Energy Tax Incentives
- Research & Development Tax Credits
The Benefit To Property Owner Clients:
- Tax Savings
- Additional Cash Flow
- Lower operating costs on rentals (and consequently increase the value of properties)
- Easy access to valuable advice on lowering energy costs and improving efficiency
How We Work With Clients
- Partner with CPA firms in the way that is most comfortable and appropriate for their specific needs
- Provide Revenue Sharing
- Provide CPEs for your CPAs and/or educational seminars for your clients.
- Individual coaching
- Help identify the right candidates in the existing book of business
- Provide assistance to create new opportunities
- Educational workshop for clients and/or community
- Leverage current trends in the marketplace such as the “Green Movement” and LEEDs
ETS is a professionally licensed engineering firm with professionally staffed engineers with disciplines in energy tax incentives, disposition studies, insurance appraisals, cost segregation studies, tangible property regulations 263(a), research & development tax credits, historical tax credits, reserve studies, and green leasing with a combined experience of 100 years in engineering related services. ETS meticulously follow IRS guidelines and goes above and beyond the standards required. Our procedures, processes, and final products set the benchmarks that others strive to reach. Please call (800) 236-6519 for more information.