Engineered Tax Services, Inc. Chairman & CEO: 2001 – Present
Mr. Julio P. Gonzalez founded the Gonzalez Family Office and is the CEO and Founder of Engineered Tax Services, Inc. (ETS). ETS is the country’s largest specialty tax engineering firm which specializes in the preservation of wealth and United States’ job creation through IRS engineering-based services to include research and development manufacturing tax credit and grant studies, energy tax incentives studies, cost segregation deprecation studies for buildings, Opportunity Zone studies, real estate state and local incentive studies and alternative tax optimization studies.
Mr. Gonzalez started ETS in 2001 to bring specialized engineering tax studies to mainstream America, which have historically only available to the Fortune 500 and public companies through then the Big 8 National Accounting Firms. ETS has 26 offices nationally and is headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida.
In addition to ETS, Mr. Gonzalez started several other family operational companies including his family office, Gonzalez Family Office (GFO), Calle Gato Ocho (CGO), Engineered Tax Exchange (ETE) and Engineered Family Office (EFO). Gonzalez Family Office manages the Gonzalez family capital by investing primarily in real estate, private equity, and venture capital. CGO owns and operates direct real estate investments in multi-family housing and office/mixed-use real estate for the Gonzalez family.
Mr. Gonzalez works weekly in Washington D.C. to work with the administration, Congress and Senate to advise on tax reform and is the go-to tax expert representing many national organizations and associations. He is a regular public speaker on a national level regarding tax reform and tax sophistication for wealth preservation.
He is a proud supporter and member of:
- Americans for Prosperity
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Manufacturing
- National MultiFamily Housing Associaton
- Republican Hispanic National Association, Executive Board
- Freedom Caucus, Board
- Board Member, Gentlemen of Palm Beach
- Cystic Fibrosis, Board Member
- Engineered Tax Services, National Minority Certified Company
- Engineering Tax Provider to the National Football League, National Baseball Association and Major League Baseball
- Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO), Past Member
- Family Office Association, Member
- Forbes Finance Council
- Hispanic 100
- INROADS, Past Member
- James Madison Institute, Board
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- Policy and Taxation Group
- President’s Council, The Real Estate Roundtable
- Private Investor Coalition
- Republican National Committee
- Tax Policy Foundation
- The Heritage Foundation
- Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Past Member